[at-l] AT-L Content

>From: OIdMaster@aol.com

>He's (Trail Place's RoksnRoots) attacked and insulted many posters, >he's
>played fast and loose with cut and paste to twist meanings, he's
> >downplayed and disputed listers contributions to the Trail and he's
> >trolled in an incessant attempt to disrupt the at-l community.

And he is probably going to keep droning on.  That is why I have him
blocked.  I don't need to hear anything from him, despite my lack of
knowledge in many areas.  I know it can be hard for many to allow him ramble
on but since he isn't being blocked from posting, many could use the few
minutes it takes to learn how to have e-mails from certain people go
straight to the trash bin.
Rich~