[at-l] Content---

(1) R&R flamed us with that post about how we have too many posts and how we
could have yet another way to read them.  Look at how many posts have been
written in response to his post, yet we haven't heard another word from him.
Quit discussing it, already, because that's what he wants.  With his one
little prod, we've doubled the list posts just discussing whether or not we
post too much.  Does no one see a problem with that?!

(2) He doesn't need anyone defending him.  He's totally capable of defending
himself.  Let this one go, too.  Let's get on with our real list lives and
leave R&R to his own devices.

If we don't respond to his flames, they'll go out.  It's pretty much that
simple.  Just don't jump to the bait.

anklebear

---