[at-l] honey

Up here in New England where every rural road has it's Sugar House, there's
this great stuff you can get which is a sort of crystalized Maple Sugar.
I'm not sure quite what it's called but it's great.  Especially on toast.
And it's the only way I'll eat oatmeal.  Yummy....

If you can do that to maple syrup, you ought to be able to do it to honey,
right?  I'd love powdered honey for my tea.

Alexis