[at-l] honey

In my younger days, I did quite a bit of free diving in the Pacific
Ocean off the North California coast.  We would paddle out on boards and
up the coast.  We would be out for most of the day, diving and
spearfishing.  We would stoke up pretty good for breakfast, but once out
on the water, our sole food source was honey!  We carried it in squeeze
bottles, maybe 10-12 ounces.  It carried us through the day, as long as
eight hours.  We also carried drinking water.

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net