[at-l] Film canisters

I have this little nifty green thing that I got as a doorprize at a
TupperWare party that my mom made me come to.  It's a waterproof salt and
pepper shaker that's about the size of one of those pink rubber erasers.
It's pretty nifty.  I want another for other spices but can't figure out
where to get one.  It holds (for me) about a week's worth of salt and
pepper.  It's great.  I take along other spices as the mood strikes me in
the little tiny baby ziplocs that are about 1.5" by 3/4" or so.  I get them
at a bead store.  I'm sure there's someplace better to get them but I buy my
sister some beads and keep the little baggies.   Much better and lighter
than film containers.  I do pack some baby powder in a film container
though, since I don't eat it.

Alexis