[at-l] sunglasses

PMAnderson@apshealthcare.com writes:

> I'm again gun shy w/ pricy sunglasses - Rami - don't know HOW you managed to
> keep buying the nice ones - I can hardly look at a pair w/o feeling guilty
> over those oakleys and its been 2 years.

Well, if you ever decide again to purchase a nice pair of sunglasses, I'd
stick with the Oakleys. I spend a lot of time at the beach, swimming,
rollerblading, kayaking, etc., and I've done this for 14 years wearing
Oakleys.  They are virtually indestructible.  I have to replace them every
year or two because I lose them or whatever, but I think it's worth the price.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---