[at-l] Feedback Request for new idea

On 1 Mar 2002 at 19:28, Edward C. Hinnant wrote:

<snip>

> the Mostel!!
>
> I am thinking of a travel trailer converted to sleep about 6 hikers,
> provide hot showers, and other hiker staples (fuel, ramen...). I'd start
> NOBO and try to stay with the pack, parking at remote road crossings.
>
> What are all the possible problems and issues I need to be aware of? Is
> this a feasible idea? I would not be doing it to get rich (obviously),
> but rather to be associated with the trail (hike) without going further
> in debt to do it.

I think you oughta run this idea by Wingfoot, or
maybe Weary or R&R. <g>  Ummm, maybe not.

On the flip side, tho, too much of this could kinda
f*ck up the view and the spirit of the trail, doncha
think??  Where would it end?

What's next?  Portable Burger Kings and Pizza Huts?

rafe b.
aka terrapin