[at-l] Seam Sealing Food Bags

Can you say wet, tired, pruney hiker eating Clif bars
for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
Blech... so much for waterproof foods...

I'll take the "orange mush". As long as I am dry.

Last Septembers "Quit Smoking Hike" was an experience...
The people needed to be seam sealed. Solid rain for 3
days (on the plus side, it was easier to hike soaking
wet from the rain, than from heat & sweat...
No one smoked, because no one was dry enough to hold a
cigarette...
:)

Russ

*Oh lord.
*Soggy risotto, the "powdered" milk migrated, the Tang *blossomed and escaped
*its baggied boundaries, the mushrooms rehydrated and *offered to spawn entire
*new species of fungus... and I was still two days out.
*Can you say "orange mush" for breakfast/lunch/dinner?