[at-l] sunglasses

[Cheerio:]
| I'm again gun shy w/ pricy sunglasses - Rami - don't know HOW you managed to
| keep buying the nice ones - I can hardly look at a pair w/o feeling guilty
| over those Oakley's and its been 2 years.

It's a testosterone induced, male youth, too much money in my pocket sort of thing.
(read too young to understand what a savings account was for)

When Susan and I were married for about 5 years, I bought her a really nice pair of
Serengeti sunglasses for around $175.00.  She cried for several days because I
wouldn't return them. (she's kinda chincy like that) then she tried them one day......

-r (the corrupter)