[at-l] sunglasses

One solution is "Flip-Ups" that attach to glasses frames and flip-up,
as if that wasn't descriptive enough. Double use is involved as they
protect the lenses from scratches. They are cheap and usually easy to
replace.

But winter hiking or time on water require sunglasses to avoid sunburn
and UV damage to eyes. If you can't use them or lose them, you could
rig a substitute with duct tape, making slits to look through.

Bill...