[at-l] OT Question---

>From Kelly--- >I was welcomed with open arms into this very dysfunctional
family.<

My question is this: is there any such thing as a functional family?  After
years and years of hearing about dysfunctional families, I've come to the
conclusion that, by the very nature of people, all families are
dysfunctional.  Our family works great in some ways, but we're very
dysfunctional in others.  Is there a definition of a functional family?

It's sort of like normal people.  What's normal?  Do we all have to be alike
to be normal?  Are clones normal?  Is rye bread as "normal" as white bread?
Someone help me out here.

ankle sporting a normal bear

---