Re[2]: [at-l] hiking sticks: another difference

Actually, it is a sort of touristy staff, but very strong, and not a huge
one. The only con I had was weight (and it wasn't overly heavy,  except
compared to Leki-like poles), and I was getting used to the weight...
It's a good strong sassafras staff. Cut in the smokies. I like it, and think
the pros outweigh the cons (so far).

Russ

***************************************************8
"...Cons: 1) It's heavy 2) It's heavy 3) It's heavy" argues RussDade.

That's because you bought a wooden tourist's staff, not a wooden hiker's
staff.
If a staff weighs more than 11 or 12 ounces -- and that's on the heavy side
--
it was designed to attract tourists, not hikers.

  Weary

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---