To tea or not to tea, was Re: [at-l] Gun thread

Reminds me of a thru-hiker I met last summer - his Trail name is "Kef;"
he got the name by losing in scrabble - he bet it was not a "real"
word.  So go hit your dictionary and have a good laugh learning that
"Kef" is indeed a "real" word!  ho-ho-ho!

thru-thinker