[at-l] Springer info

With little time to consider, and needing to keep the phone lines clear, I
couldn't do the searching for the info on that first ten mile stretch.  The
list came thru quickly, as usual!  THANK YOU to all the replies (22 off list,
in case in anyone was wondering ;)) and information.

I may just drop him off, I may do a day hike, I may overnight - but thanks to
you guys, I have all the info I need no matter which choice I make.  I'm
taking all the gear so as to keep my options open.

Sometime tomorrow I will stand at the southern terminus of the Appalachian
Trail for the first time.  I feel sure that Mom will be with me there - as
someone else put it so succinctly, she's a true "Trail Angel" now.  Thanks
for all of the caring and support from all of you who know how difficult a
decision it was for me to make, silly as it may have seemed.  I would wish
that I were standing there starting my thru - but I will be, someday.

I love you people!

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html