[at-l] Refreshment

I used to own a small outfitter store in Raleigh.  Many years back,
while ordering gear from one of the gadget companies, I ran across a
similar, interesting item - the "Yo-Yo Blender" - I kid you not!  I then
HAD to order one for the store! :)  While it would not crush ice, it
certainly would mix well one's favorite ingredients, and only weighed an
ounce or so! :)

thru-thinker