Fwd: [at-l] For the NEWBEES

kahley wrote:
>If you have signed up looking for info on the AT and hiking,
>you have come to the right place!  But you will also see messages
>and discussions of other things, from the environment to society
>to movies and even football sometimes.
<snip>
>The good news is you can still keep up with the messages if you want to!

Kahley -
Option four is to go directly to the "instant archive site" at
http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/at-l/

This is read-only, but it can also be sorted.
We get at-l in digest mode and very often just delete the digest and pick
what we want to read from the archive.  We sometimes miss some things - but
not much.

Walk softly,
Jim