[at-l] RE: Gross

### I been had. This makes my Hash House Harrier breakfast of
leftover, left-out, Supreme Pizza spread with chocolate pudding
look a bit lightweight. ("Lightweight" not in a good way.)

SalubriousToe
--- William Neal <nealb@midlandstech.com> wrote:
> Trail Mix, powdered milk, Chicken Ramen, three packets of
> catsup, one packets of mustard (Chinesee), a couple of spoons
of sugar, a half pack of jello, and the end of a summar sausage,
and a wee can of corn.  DELICIOUS!
> But then we were all running short of grub.  I forgot the rice
> leftover from an Uncle Ben's concoction.
> William,The "I'll eat anything when I'm Hungry" Turtle

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.