Re[4]: [at-l] AT-L Content

"...The self destructed list wasn't euthanized, and wasn't a competitor." claims
OB.

Hey, Bill. I used those words because when I use the proper name, for some
reason my message doesn't show up for 36 hours or so. And I didn't want you
folks to have to wait.

If I own a dog and have to put him away,  people will say i euthanized my dog.

If I have an email forum that I kill, what have I done to that list?

And since we are in a criticizing mood. I can't think of anyone on this list
whose "only contribution is to complain about the accomplishments of others."

Some of us from time to time have suggestions that we offer for discussion. Some
others seem to go out of their way to nit pick these suggestions and attempt to
belittle those who make them. Sometimes I think the "credibility" of the nit
pickers "suffers."

Weary