[at-l] just joined the AT list serve..so many messages!

I sort by subject every morning and delete about 200 messages that I know I
don't want to read based on the subject line.  (That includes a couple of
other lists as well as AT-L.)  I probably delete some messages that
actually have some value (but the writer didn't bother to change the
subject line to indicate this) and I DEFINITELY read many messages that are
a complete waste of time.  Some may be of value to others... but then
again...  I plan to keep doing this for about a month, and if the current
ratio of value added vs. non-value added messages continue I will
unsubscribe.  I'm an optimist though, and keep hoping that people will come
around and get back on topic.

James T.

"David Mills" <hikerdavid@earthlink.net>@mailman.backcountry.net on
02/28/2002 09:36:09 PM