[at-l] AT-L Content

At 01:17 AM 3/1/02 -0500, RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

>What's funny is the fact that if Ryan announced he was improving the site by
>installing a descending scroll message board site I can now see all the
>remarks of approval and how much easier it was.

Not that funny.  If the owner of the list, ergo payer of the bills and handler
of the hassles decided that it was something he wanted to do it would
be one thing.  But for a guest to repeatedly request he take on more
hassle, after already providing 5...repeat  FIVE different ways to access
the list
is bad form IMHO.  I checked out your suggestion and I honestly don't
see the appeal  there are only a limited number of post per screen, no
subject line, no sorting capabilities, no back nav..I don't get the positives?
Have you tried the USENET option?  Totally sortable, and you can
even designate thread to "WATCH" or "IGNORE".  Totally cool....