[at-l] Coffee.....How do YOU make it?

Saw a "coffee steeper" at REI yesterday.  Add a bit of coffee to the
steeper, close, add hot water to cup - let steep for a few minutes.  Only a
couple of bucks, too.  Looks like a plastic measuring tablesppon-size
contraption with a cover.

I don't drink coffee but it seemed like others might be interested...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99