[at-l] AT-L Content

In a message dated 2/28/02 7:28:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
saunterer@jimbullard.org writes:

> According to whom?  Seems to me if "most" of what is here is unacceptable
> to you it's because "most" of us find it acceptable. Give it a rest
> RnR.

     ***   I expected this. Seeing how some have already left the List saying
they were receiving too much mail in their box - I guess them. But why the
anger Saunterer? I was simply suggesting a format improvement. Don't take it
personally. I thought AT-L was an open forum trying to reach out to people?
What's funny is the fact that if Ryan announced he was improving the site by
installing a descending scroll message board site I can now see all the
remarks of approval and how much easier it was.

  If the rest of us leave you'll only have yourself to complain to.

> sAunTerer

     ***   Let me think it over...   ;)

multipart/alternative
  text/html