[at-l] Other lists

I just had some comments about the other lists I just joined.

If anyone is on backpacking light from yahoo its funny as hell. Some guy started the packing a gun topic over their. But he has no idea what he's talking about or how to defend him self. (unlike Shane who can debate very well about being a moron gun carrying hiker :P) and the people on the lists are throwin fits like 90% of the mail is guns. Then they had the coffee topic that were on our seconded round on. It just seems really odd. I feel like an outsider watching some strange people. I must say it really makes at-l seem like home.

If anyone is on gear testing list could you please explain how that thing works... You can apply to get free gear if you do a review on it or something? Seems cool but its it worth the time? Its it worth the time to subscribe to the list or just go to the webpage to see reviews I need?

Thanks
JTW

multipart/alternative
  text/html