[at-l] just joined the AT list serve..so many messages!

OH boy. I just joined this email list tonight..another hiker reccomended it to me. IN just 10 minutes I already have had to delete around 5 maybe 10 messages. List serves can be fun..but am i going to be bombarded? what if I leave the computer for more than a few days? I am starting to wonder about this.

Go backpacking and come back to 100 messages??

david

--- David Mills

--- hikerdavid@earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.