[at-l] (Guest Post) ALDHA database Deadline!

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Solar Bear <toktaadn@aol.com>.
* Please use <mailto:toktaadn@aol.com> to reply to the sender.

Howdy ALDHA members,

I hope everyone has received their 2002 ALDHA Directories by now.  Some of you have alerted me to the errors in it, and I have made corrections to the database.  If there are other changes or updates needed please email me at toktaadn@aol.com before March 8 so that I can make required corrections before the mailing labels are printed for the spring newsletter which will be mailed shortly thereafter.

I'm especially trying to collect email addresses from ALDHA members who haven't provided them or whose listed account is no longer active.  This is a constant process for a group as nomadic as we are, so I'd appreciate any help you can provide.

Also please send me any feedback or suggestions so I can make the 2003 ALDHA Directory more useful to you.

And for those of you who aren't ALDHA members, you might wish to visit our website at www.aldha.org and see what annual dues of just $7 can get you!  Thanks!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear
Membership Secretary