[at-l] RE: refreshment

In a message dated 2/28/02 4:15:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thebennettclan@netzero.net writes:

> I like a nice decanted port (decanted, of course, into my favorite

Now THAT sounds good.  I use my non-word to describe Scotch.  I like a nice
Bordeaux, preferably a 1982 Chateau Laffite Rothschild decanted then poured
into a big, thick, heavy, cut crystal bubble glass.  Or heck, I'll take a
beer, no glass (unless it's a frosty mug)

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---