whistle skills taught... Re: [at-l] skills not taught

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Whistles - (...on the AT...) The need for a whistle is minimal
to nonexistent.

### So Jim, guess who bought those whistles from you at the
Ruck??? He-he heee! Like our compasses, whistles are used
regularly with the SmallBoys(c); One: Hellooooo, Two: Here I am,
Three: Make all possible speed. Thunderers are on the backpacks,
your (two) whistles are now on the day/fanny packs; all within
reach w/o removing packs.

Oh, and the two-toned whistle is picked up better by the animal
brain.

Salutetoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!