Deet dissolves???? Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Perspective on Lekis & ZipStoves

### I *did* use 100% DEET, for the record, but thanks for all
the [informative!] responses. As a scary BTW, I once left
permanent, indelible-type marks/fingerprints in a sports bottle
... I was eating Church's Fried Chicken at the time. Yow.

--- W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Because you didn't use 100% DEET, and that DEET only damages /
> dissolves certain plastics and synthetic fabrics to a limited
degree. A very limited degree.

> At 10:02 AM 2/26/2002 -0800, Sulfuric acid toe wrote:
> >How's come I still have a shirt and spectacles?

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.