[at-l] ] Coffee.....How do YOU make it?

I carry my instant coffee in a plastic vitamin bottle -- a small
jar goes ~10 days.
[here comes the gross part]

Every morning, I twist off the bottle's top, tip my head back,
and suck a good tablespoon's worth of crystals into my mouth.
Mixed with a bit of spit, it makes a fine coffee (as long as no
one askes me to speak for a minute or two, while it's all
getting "brewed").

On the occasions (rare) that I might actually mix up SlimFast
according to the directions, I'll throw in a spoonful of cafe to
make it a $3.00 "speacialty coffee" cup.

Slurptoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.