[at-l] Fargo Ruck

In a message dated 2/28/02 1:04:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Phil.Heffington@oc.edu writes:

> Kelly wrote back to me off list,
>
> "Can you imagine this sick group (the list) sitting around at some
> hostel, watching Fargo? Hilarious..."
> Let's develop this scene:  Fargo is showing on the video.  Amy is being
> forceably unclothed and bathed while she is disabling the attackers,
> while others are getting the hot tub ready for a "natural" and
> therapeutic bath.  Shane is torn between performing field surgery for
> broken wrists and planning a 3 gun salute for a wedding ceremony.  Jim
> is trying to convince us that the 3 shots are a part of the celebration,
> and not a distress signal.  Phil is running for cover.  Punch is being
> made by ____ with his supply of "spirits", and Kelly is trying to
> explain the latest accidental post she has sent to the list, which
> someone is viewing on the pocket computer they brought...
>
> You may add to the scene as appropriate (or not).

OK, fill the blank above with Baltimore Jack, he's always got a flask of
something.  And you forgot to mention Bigamy Balls, on one knee proposing to
some hapless soul yet again.  Felix explaining his botched vasectomy.  Sly in
the corner, rolling.. nevermind.... And lets see, what else? OH!  Cleek,
didn't you say you gave good backrubs?  Yeah yeah yeah!   While I'm
explaining my last accidental post, Cleek is giving me a neck rub.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---