[at-l] Jesus was a hiker. WAS: dominion.... WAS: Mice.

cballs@mindspring.com wrote:

> Felix stay out of this.  You had your chance but you threw me over for some woman named Oscar!  Besides he's a preacher and understands that marriage is a sacred covenant. When I marry it's forever.  Just ask my last spouse.
>
> Sanctified Balls

You wish you had a 'womyn' named Oscar. Well, actually, you wish you had a man named Felix, right? I have no question about Shane's intentions. I'm certain he'll be a good man to marry. A preachin' man with a job is hard to
beat.  (Hey, Shane...if things don't work out with you and Curtis...or, me and Curtis...what say you and I get us hitched up for a while? I'm not looking for anything REALLY long-term. Just long enuff for me to be able to get
back some of the furniture I lost at the end of my last marriage and maybe a little stake in your non-Enron 401K....)
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98