[at-l] Jesus was a hiker. WAS: dominion.... WAS: Mice.

Ron, let's not rush things.  Some guys need a little time to adjust.  Bigamy is a big step and there are details to attend to.  I don't actually have the ring yet but I have every faith in my man of the pulpit it will arrive any day now. I am hoping it will be presented by the Rev. Steinkamp in person, of course.

Faithful Balls

Ron Martino <yumitori@montana.com> wrote:

	First you propose and now you're getting cold feet?

	Curtis, I'd just keep the ring if I was you.

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com