[at-l] Jesus was a hiker. WAS: dominion.... WAS: Mice.

I know all I need to know. I'm hoping you feel the same way about me.
Certainly a round of celebratory hikes are appropriate, I think, so whenever
you're ready I'll be waiting. I think another thing that works out well here
is that you're being a minister eliminates the need to pay another man of the
cloth to hook us up. You can perform the ceremony yourself. Is that legal?

Betrothed Balls

Shane Steinkamp <shane@theplacewithnoname.com> wrote:
> > So my savage, gun-totein' preacher
> man, I accept your proposal with gratitude and humility.  I will
> do my best to be everything you dream of.
> Balls-Steinkamp

Well, I AM flattered, but don't you think we should get to know one another
a little better first?  Three, four hikes maybe?

Shane