[at-l] still more maildrop stuff

I don't think anyone has mentionned this, but you do realize that
NOC and Fontana are separated by less than 30 miles?  It seems
like a maildrop at both might be a bit like overkill.
I'm maildropping at Walasi-Yi, NOC, and Erwin with an intown
resupply at Moma's and Hot Springs for my Springer->Damascus
section hike this May.

Chris

Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu