[at-l] Refreshment

Blackberry and/0r Scuppanong wine.  Preferably homemade.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Lynch [mailto:jplynch@crosslink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 9:41 PM
To: jd.stewart@gte.net
Cc: AT-l Mail List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [at-l] Refreshment

Used to go hiking with some guys in the 60s in Desolation Valley in
Calif.  We'd take in *several* bottles of wine!  (Always packed out the
empties of course).  but it was fun sitting around the campfire,
drinking wine out of your Sierra cups in the middle of nowhere!
   Other times and places, we've enjoyed brandy!