[at-l] Moonlight Wanderings

Last night was a full moon. So what to do?  As most of
you probably guess, I did not stay home to watch a
very special episode of Friends. :-)

Went on a night hike last night, and it was beautiful.

Mt. Sanitas is commonly known as Boulder's 'work out'
mountain. The trail head is a very short stroll from
the downtown area, and can be very crowded during the
day. More than one person trail runs it during their
lunch break.

But, at night, no one was there. Just the full moon
reflecting on the snow of the summit as we hiked to
the top.   As we hiked off the summit, took one shot
that I hope comes out well: Three hikers coming down
the trail with the summit and the full moon in the
background, the snow almost silver in color.

Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday night.  Make this
last month in the coal mine a bit more tolerable. :-)

=====