From: "Jeff S" <jswal@bellsouth.net>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 6:37 PM
Subject: [at-l] Intro (long)
. They she blows my mind when she tells me she is one of  the daughters of
Grandma Gatewood! I couldn't believe it, my mouth dropped open and I was
speechless. Of course I knew who she was talking about and she knew I knew
too.  It was really neat to be able to share with her some stories about her
mom and the trail. I just kept saying, "I can't believe it" We got to talk
about the birds and some other parts of the Florida Trail. She is the
official spotter for that set of Eagles to make sure they're not disturbed
by any development.

So anyways, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. It made my day and I
forgot all about my sore legs.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---