[at-l] still more maildrop stuff

Hummingbird is near Unicoi Gap, which is one of the roads (GA 60, I think)
that will take you into Hiawassee.

Aren't you the same one who threatened to break wrists the other day for
anyone trying to strip you down and bathe you?  Now you want to go skinny
dippin'.  Make up your mind, woman.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/27/02 6:19:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

> Any suggestions for getting into Hiawassee?  Anybody shuttle hikers
> in that area?
>
> Also what do people wear into the pool?  I'm assuming nekkidness
> is frowned on in most lodging establishments.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---