Re[4]: [at-l] Jesus was a hiker. WAS: dominion.... WAS: Mice.

In a message dated 2/27/2002 8:52:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> HEY, SLY, All we can do that is constructive on this list is to offer our
> opinions and tell folks what we did and observed. Someone else raised the
> question of marriages. I just reported one of my trail experiences with the
> institution, just as I reported my opinions, observances and experiences
> with
> ZIP Stoves, Lekis and cotton.

YO WEARY!  (I'm not deaf)

You're the one that said we debated trail marriages.  Where's the debate,
either there is some or there ain't.  As far as synthetic materials, a
multitude of other stoves and the use of Lekis, and by reading all your post
to the contrary I have to deduct you've never or hardly ever tried other
means and only propose your wisdom.

> I try not to challenge the wisdom of others experiences, observations, and
> opinions. Since that just leads to meaningless debate, though from my
> ineptitude with words, I know sometimes people think I'm doing that.

It's not like I'm reading inbetween the lines.  In nearly every post
possible, you like to espouse your wisdom over others and insist we're doing
it all wrong.

Hopefully you're not too old to learn new tricks, but at times I wonder.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---