[at-l] Re: still more maildrop stuff

In a message dated 2/27/2002 7:13:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
weathercarrot@hotmail.com writes:

> Send 5 days of food to Blueberry Patch Hostel....

Weathercarrot has a good point and yes, I should have mentioned the Blueberry
Patch.  I stayed there once and try to stop in when I'm in the area to visit,
but I consider it a first time "thru-hiker" hostel, well worth the stop.
Gary and Lennie are fine people, who have a nice place and cater to your
needs. Not only that, they shuttle you to and from the trail and serve a
marvelous breakfast.

However, some times hostels are like shelters and it's nice to get away from
the masses.  If you split a room with three others you choose, you end up
paying about the same amount of money.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html