[at-l] Trail Condition, Updates, etc.

Just wanted to let folks know about a brand-new feature on the ATC website
(www.atconf.org)  If you go to the main page, click on "Hike the Trail" and
then you'll see a new section called Trail Conditions and Updates; LOTS of
interesting stuff here regarding drought conditions, weather, links to other
sites, etc.  Folks hiking this year might wanna check this page out
periodically for information on the section(s) lying ahead of them.

    Incidentally, just got my 2002 Companion, Data Book, and some other
stuff from the ATC.  There's no way they could've received my payment and
order form before Monday (I mailed it as opposed to odering on-line) and my
stuff arrived TODAY, which is pretty amazing service.  For those ordering
trail books and other stuff, I absolutely suggest you order direct from the
ATC---they're incredibly efficient, better than any on-line bookstore, and
of course, your purchases from or thru them go to support the ATC and
sometimes ALDHA, two great organizations.