[at-l] still more maildrop stuff

If you skip Franklin (I agree it's not exactly on the trail - might as well
mail drop to Asheville or Murphy) then NOC to Mnt. Momma is probably too far
between for most, although 30 miles between makes Fontana seem like a waste.
SMNP is a tough nut to crack which is why that's the next section (in total)
after I get this current one off the ground (I'm just gonna load everything I
need and move on through that piece).

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/27/02 4:39:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

> This is what I have on the Springer to Hot Springs section:
>
> 30.7   Walasi Yi  (first box, to use as bounce box)
> 106.8  Franklin  - might ditch this one since it's so far from the
>     trail,  just get some supplies at Rainbow Springs Campground
> 134.1  NOC
> 161.7  Fontana Dam/Village (maybe at the Hike Inn)
> 235.1  Mountain Moma's
> 270.9  Hot Springs (clean clothes for trip home)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---