Little marshmallows was Re [at-l] To tea or not to tea

Papa Bear wrote:

> Isn't it the truth that everybody but you says they don't want the hot
> chocolate with marshmallows, they want the regular kind, and then when you
> get yours, they all want to steal those marshmallows out of your drink!

Absolutely!  Broken wrists for all the marshmallow stealers too.  Unless
they're really cute.

Seriously, at the store everybody claims they hate the marshmallows,
and they get things like "Extra extra dark bitter hot chocolate".
But when push comes to shove, they want my marshmallows.

-amy