Kelly's tea question was Re: [at-l] Gun thread

Kelly -

This is a redesigned version of the age old "are we hiking so we can spend
time camping or are we camping as a necessity so we can hike more" except
that title won't fit on the subject line.  Some of us (I'm in this camp, pun
intended) spend as little time as possible not moving down the trail and some
hike from camping spot to camping spot.  Neither is right or wrong.  We
should do what makes us happy.  HYOH.

Hike happy.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/27/02 3:27:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> What's got my brow furrowed is the to have tea or not to have tea thread...
> If you want tea, shouldn't you have tea?  I don't get it.
>
> Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---