[at-l] Re: BrrrSleeping bags

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 07:57:07PM -0800, Orange Bug <orangebug74@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hot tea in the AM only slows down getting the day started. Mix up some
> Instant Breakfast and get on the trail and remove those spider webs for
> the rest of us! Make a warm lunch if you just have to do that,
> especially as a break from a cold rainy AM.

I agree.  I almost never boiled water in the morning last year until it
started to get warm.  But it was so nice once it did get warm to be able
to drink real coffee rather than swilling cold instant coffee.

-Heavy

--
Daniel E. Eisenbud
eisenbud@cs.swarthmore.edu

"We should go forth on the shortest walk perchance, in the spirit of
undying adventure, never to return,--prepared to send back our embalmed
hearts only as relics to our desolate kingdoms."
					--Henry David Thoreau, "Walking"