[at-l] Coffee.....How do YOU make it?

ATRerunner wrote:

> I really like fresh coffee, so i have been pondering the options myself.
> Tried smushing beans in the garlic press, too much time/work. Going to
> try products #401027 & #629245 from http://www.rei.com instead.

If you have large ground coffee, you could use one of those mesh
cups.  My ex uses his to make tea with loose tea.  It's very light
weight.  It's about the size of the interior of a regular coffee
cup.  You set it in the cup, pour the hot water over it, wait
until it's brewed to your satisfaction.  Then you pull it out
and you have leafless (or grindless) brew.  I like it because
it's reusable.  My ex's is going on its second year of daily use.

I've seen them for sale at places like Barnes and Noble where they
have a coffee counter.

-amy