[at-l] Re: BrrrSleeping bags

"... Hot tea in the AM only slows down getting the day started." claims Orange
Bug.

"...What if you want to start out your day drinking hot tea? I used to take
forever to get started in the a.m. I always got where I was going,
though...sometimes, usually, late in the p.m. But, I got there. Had a helluva
time gettin' there, too. Smelled all the damned roses and saw all the views I
wanted to, too." replies Felix

  As usual Felix has said some very wise things. I cooked real oatmeal, and
 downed a couple of cups of coffee, usually some hot tang, and sundry other
 liquids each morning, before finishing up with some instant cider flavored hot
 dishwater.

   Why? Well, I enjoyed them. Plus all that boiling water replenished my liquids
  without having to worry about giardia and other obnoxious things some claim
  are found along the trail.

  Somehow I managed also to spend six months in the woods and mountains and saw
  the summits of both Springer and Katahdin and numerous -- but not all -- the
  mountains in between.

  Weary