[at-l] Re: gear lists

A whistle is almost exclusively an emergency device.  I have one that
I've never used except to test.  It's always strapped to my shoulder
strap.

Universal call of distress -- 3 short bursts of nearly anything: three gun shots (Shane), 3 whistles, 3 sharp yells, etc.

Cleek
On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 11:22:18AM -0500, Raphael Bustin tried to make me believe: