[at-l] Poles

Good point Mara.  I was about to bring the "taper" issue up.  Also,
extending the lower section fully keeps slightly more weight closer to your
hand, and slightly less weight closer to the tip where there is a greater
distance of swing...

-James T.
(Orange Crush)

"Mara Factor" <m_factor@hotmail.com>@mailman.backcountry.net on 02/26/2002