[at-l] Mugs

Have to agree with Karin on this one...that hot cup of tea or coffee in the morning is how I got my hike going in the morning, whether it was right after getting out of the sleeping bag or down the trail a while. Whether you use a cup or your pot to drink out of, clean-up is a matter of swirling a little water around in the cup and dumping it properly.  It's a matter of personal preference.  Most people I saw on the trail did carry a mug or something like it. Do what makes you happy.  There isn't a RIGHT or WRONG way. It's your way.

Sparrow

P.S. My 20 degree bag was fine and I started at the end of March from Springer the day after a nice wet snow storm.  It was cold, but I slept in my tent with long underwear on in my bag and was TOASTY.  I'm normally very cold natured.